10/22/2008

What People are Saying

I am writing to express how deeply moved I was to see the ‘Miracle Worker’ last Saturday.

What a wonderful piece of work you guys have created!

The effort and love that your team has poured into this production clearly seeps through every scene.

What gripped me most was that the actors and technicians seem to be not just ‘putting up’ the show, but ‘feeling’ each line and movement of it. I strongly resonated with the content of the play too, having been a firm believer in ‘benefit from deficit’.

I am so glad that I witnessed the ‘Miracle Worker’ which portrays human condition and relationships at so many levels, and through so many layers.

All the very best for upcoming shows.

Best regards,

Gautam

Applications Developer

RCC Institutional Research

No comments: